Health & Safety – EROAD Driver Login
Enable driver-centric reporting
Promoting safe driving behaviour is difficult when you don’t know who’s behind the wheel. Driver accountability has been proven to reduce speeding by at least 50%*, providing opportunities for you to reward great driving and foster positive competition.
EROAD Driver Login’s unique PIN system lets drivers identify themselves before they turn on the ignition – it’s a quick, intuitive and secure way to identify the driver and incentivise good driving.
Correct driver identification enhances visibility of driver location and driving times, and unlocks valuable insights on driver performance. Easy-to-understand, visual reports and actionable feedback can help you boost driver performance and improve health and safety outcomes for your fleet.
With EROAD, you know you have the safest drivers on the road.
* Based on an EROAD study undertaken in November 2016 analysing the effect of Driver Login on driver speeding
- Simple PIN identification of driver on in-cab Ehubo – no additional hardware required
- Real-time view of which drivers are logged in, which vehicle they’re in, and their location
- Driver behaviour activity reporting on EROAD Leaderboard, Over Speed Dashboard, Driver Safety Report, and Idle report for specific feedback and training
- Visibility of which driver was driving the vehicle on a job site in the Geofence Activity Dashboard
- Easy bulk upload of drivers from a CSV file
- Driver Login monitor reports on driver login time, providing a quick view of fleet and driver adherence to your driver login policy
FIND OUT MORE