EROAD Clarity Get Dashcam
EROAD Clarity Get is our most compact telematics solution to date. As well as tracking your fleet, you can access almost our entire catalogue of online tools to improve efficiency and safety.
It provides three functions: reliable real-time GPS, cloud-based video and driver coaching. The in-cab device connects with MyEROAD software to give you complete telematic visibility of your fleet.
By only paying for footage retrieval as you need it, you benefit from lower monthly costs.
Welcome to EROAD’s web portal, MyEROAD! Designed with the user in mind.
Total visibility in real time with activities and stops
- See where every vehicle is and drill down for detail on status, speed, and activities
- Replay routes taken and see safety events during the trip
- Set up geofences and track when vehicles enter and exit and the duration of stay in the area
- Monitor operations to ensure productivity
- Provide accurate ETAs
- And much, much more
Want to see more?
Organise an obligation free demo now tailored to your needs »
EROAD device you choose, you’ll get access to our powerful fleet management software – MyEROAD – available for both desktop and as a mobile app. Providing:
Fleet insights to improve efficiency
Vehicle and asset location tracking
Geofencing to track when vehicles enter/exit specific areas
Manage and schedule repairs, WoFs, CoFs and services
|EROAD Clarity Locate||EROAD Clarity Solo||EROAD Clarity Get||EROAD Clarity Connected (with Ehubo 2)*|
|From $37/month incl. hardware rental||From $62/month incl. hardware rental||From $47/month incl. hardware rental||From $52/month incl. hardware rental|
|All-in-one device||All-in-one device||All-in-one device||GPS tracking|
|GPS tracking||GPS tracking||GPS tracking||Advanced telematics through Ehubo|
|Telematics||Telematics||Telematics||Unlimited dashcam footage|
|Option to wirelessly upgrade to dashcam
(additional fees apply)
|Unlimited dashcam footage||Pay-as-you-go dashcam footage ($3/min)||Automatic recording when event detected|
|Automatic recording when event detected||Automatic recording when event detected||Access footage online 24/|
|Access footage online 24/7||Access footage online 24/7
(download fee applies)
|Evidence for RUC/FTC rebates|
*EROAD Clarity Connected devices are only available as an add on to eligible Ehubo 2 plans
Contactless driver logon so you know who is doing what
With EROAD Clarity Solo’s contactless NFC driver logon you can easily associate all video and telematics data to specific drivers. Choose from a fob, sticker or card to equip your drivers with easy sign-on.
It’s not Big Brother
Unlike some off-the-shelf dashcams, EROAD Clarity Solo only sends footage to MyEROAD Replay when there’s an event like harsh braking, or if the driver triggers the manual recording. It sends a 20 second clip, just enough to capture the scene and provide visual evidence on top of your telematics data to help exonerate drivers in the event of an incident.
“We haven’t had any pushback on the camera from our drivers. But if anyone’s concerned about having the camera in the vehicle, the amount of footage that pops up automatically is actually quite small. It’s definitely not as intrusive as you fear it might be” – Natalie, Frews Transport
Safeguarding privacy, maximising protection
Some drivers may have concerns about having a dashcam in their vehicle, or having activity monitored with telematics. But that information can prove vital for coaching drivers on safer driving behaviours, and for exonerating them if there’s an accident. We also supply privacy caps in case there’s a genuine need to cover either camera.
“I’ve actually been in a couple of meetings where guys have said ‘oh Big brother’s watching me’[…] I said yeah, OK, well that’s maybe how you do view it. But one day, just one day you may actually need all that information on your side, and it’ll be the best information you could ever get your hands on. It could be a tool to actually help you. There’s no two ways about it.” – Damon Bryant, Alexander Group
EROAD Clarity Get
One device with everything you need to boost fleet safety and efficiency.
Telematics + Cloud Video in a single device
EROAD Clarity Solo is fully integrated with MyEROAD. The all in one in-cab unit gives you access to complete and reliable GPS data and cloud based HD video.
- Location and activity reporting including geofences, leaderboard, vehicle utilisation, fuel usage and idle
- Fully integrated with MyEROAD, our cloud-based fleet management portal
- Capture safety events: speeding, harsh acceleration, harsh braking and manually triggered events
- Pay as you go video download means you only pay for what you need
- Built to last, purpose built for in-cab conditions and temperature changes
- Automatic ON with ignition so your driver can’t forget
- Automatically record 20-second video clips triggered by harsh acceleration, braking, and cornering and upload to the cloud – no driver action required
- Manually send video to the cloud using a dash-mounted push button (kit included)
- Continue recording when out of coverage; automatically upload when back in range
- Identify and view video events through find on map functionality
- High-resolution vehicle GPS tracking with multiple vehicle location speed snapshots per minute
- Black box storage card holds up to 40 hours of drive-time footage for secure retrieval, even after a high-impact accident
- Simple Bluetooth Driver Log on – various NFC device options available to suit your preference
- 4G cloud-connected full HD dashcam
- Front or dual-facing
- High-res, encrypted, 140 degree wide viewing angle video and optional audio in all driving conditions – including night
- IP41 rated, -20 – +60 °C operating temperature
- High frame rate for clear views of obstacles, signage, and licence plates
- Collect driver notes, behaviour reports, footage, and photographs for high-impact coaching and driver rewards
- Quickly click between footage, your event logbook, and vehicle maintenance information to expedite investigations
- Automatically send triggered video clips to MyEROAD and notify the fleet manager
- Reliably retrieve footage post-incident for up to 40 hours of previous drive time
- Easily share video with third parties, including law enforcement and insurance claims adjustors
- Tag clips to streamline your driver coaching workflow (“to be coached” or “coached”; “to review” or “reviewed”)
- Flag and block restricted content
MyEROAD Seeing Machines Video Integration
EROAD has integrated Seeing Machines’ Guardian safety technology into MyEROAD, to provide operators with a single interface for managing video telematics.
- One platform to access total fleet video and data if generated by a Guardian camera or EROAD hardware
- Guardian video footage and event data is available to view within MyEROAD Replay
- EROAD Clarity video footage and event data is available within the same screen
- Seamlessly move between vehicles to check video or event triggers, regardless of whether EROAD Clarity Dashcam or Guardian DMS cameras are installed
- Side-by-side video available if EROAD Clarity and Guardian DMS hardware exists in a single vehicle
- Simplified, clean, easy, user experience for all fleet insights
- EROAD Clarity Dashcam is a complementary product to allow affordable adoption of video telematics across whole of fleet
- One platform to allow improved driver coaching and recording utilsing video footage
- Integration occurs through API key available from Seeing Machines or distributor and EROAD
- Vehicles fitted with Guardian DMS hardware DO NOT have to be fitted with EROAD hardware to be visible in MyEROAD
Want to know more about EROAD Clarity Get Dashcam?
Please fill in the form below to find out more. We’ll get back to you in 1 working day.
Safety in numbers
Our customers rely on the accurate and reliable information our platform delivers to their fingertips. They use this data to make decisions that make their business run faster, safer and more successfully.
Start your journey with EROAD today.