EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam
Made for the EROAD ecosystem, the EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam combines full HD video with accurate telematics data. See more. Do more.
Your drivers have it tough out there. Carrying heavy loads at high speeds, often over long distances, they have to manage their own behaviour as well as the unpredictable actions of other drivers.
When boredom and fatigue set in, they may take risks that lead to disastrous consequences. In other cases, your driver may not be at fault – or even have been driving defensively to avoid a more serious collision. With a dashcam installed, you’ll know the difference.
EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam automatically records and stores up to 40 hours of drive-time footage, easily retrievable using MyEROAD Replay. Able to be paired with EROADs driver facing Ehubo2 unit, EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam is the option preferred by fleet managers who take a proactive approach to driver safety.
Did you know that 80% of fatal accidents involving trucks are caused by other motorists? Without a dashcam, it’s your word against theirs.
No wonder dashcams are becoming the new normal. One in 5 drivers now use a dashcam in their vehicle, and of that number, more than half purchased their camera within the last 12 months.
The overwhelming majority, 83 percent, installed a dashcam to assist with insurance claims. And a surprising 4 out of 5 drivers believe that safety is more important than privacy.
EROAD’s Clarity Connected Dashcam is designed for safety. The goal is education, prevention, and in cases where an accident has happened, proof of the facts.
EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam
See what’s happening on the road and behind the wheel, only when you need to.
The dual-facing EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam is fully integrated with Ehubo2 and MyEROAD and requires no action on the driver’s part. While the camera is always on whenever your truck is, only a harsh driving event – speeding, sudden braking or swerving, or an actual crash – will trigger a video to be sent to the MyEROAD platform for review.
Footage from up to 40 hours of driving can also be retrieved as needed, and the driver can record and send video on demand. When no events occur, EROAD Clarity simply overwrites itself, and your team can keep on trucking.
Each automatically uploaded video clip is 20 seconds, capturing the triggering moment plus 10 seconds before and after, both inside and outside the vehicle – or just outside, depending on your company’s needs and policies. You also have the option to record audio (set to OFF by default), and lens caps afford privacy to drivers who wish to sleep in their cab in auxiliary mode.
Leveraging major telecommunications networks, the EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam records continuously, even when out of coverage, then resumes uploading when you’re back in range.
Fleets that implement EROAD Clarity Dashcams can not only save lives but also safeguard their bottom line.
With EROAD Clarity Connected, you can:
Reduce your incident rate
Exonerate drivers who aren’t at fault
Protect your business from liability and financial loss
Demonstrate exceptional Health & Safety compliance
Save on insurance and repair costs
Use video footage as a coaching tool to improve driver performance
Improve the safety and efficiency of your entire fleet
Interested in dashcam with integrated telematics for your petrol or electric fleet?
- Fully integrated with MyEROAD, our cloud-based fleet management portal
- Rugged, tamper-proof, and purpose-built for extreme conditions and temperatures
- Automatic ON with ignition so your driver can’t forget
- Automatically record 20-second video clips triggered by harsh acceleration, braking, and cornering and upload to the cloud – no driver action required
- Manually send video to the cloud using a dash-mounted push button (kit included)
- Continue recording when out of coverage; automatically upload when back in range
- Identify and view video events through find on map functionality
- Front or dual-facing dashcam
- High-resolution, encrypted, 140-degree video and optional audio
- Black box storage card holds up to 40 hours of drive-time footage for secure retrieval, even after a high-impact accident
- IP41 rated, -20 – +60 °C operating temperature
- High frame rate for clear views of obstacles, signage, and licence plates
- Automatically send triggered video clips to MyEROAD and notify the fleet manager
- Reliably retrieve footage post-incident for up to 40 hours of previous drive time
- Quickly click between footage, your event logbook, and vehicle maintenance information to expedite investigations
- Easily share video with third parties, including law enforcement and insurance claims adjustors
- Collect driver notes, behaviour reports, footage, and photographs for high-impact coaching and driver rewards
- Tag clips to streamline your driver coaching workflow (“to be coached” or “coached”; “to review” or “reviewed”)
- Flag and block restricted content
- Tie your driver footage to future features of the MyEROAD portal
MyEROAD Seeing Machines Video Integration
EROAD has integrated Seeing Machines’ Guardian safety technology into MyEROAD, to provide operators with a single interface for managing video telematics.
- One platform to access total fleet video and data if generated by a Guardian camera or EROAD hardware
- Guardian video footage and event data is available to view within MyEROAD Replay
- EROAD Clarity video footage and event data is available within the same screen
- Seamlessly move between vehicles to check video or event triggers, regardless of whether EROAD Clarity Dashcam or Guardian DMS cameras are installed
- Side-by-side video available if EROAD Clarity and Guardian DMS hardware exists in a single vehicle
- Simplified, clean, easy, user experience for all fleet insights
- EROAD Clarity Dashcam is a complementary product to allow affordable adoption of video telematics across whole of fleet
- One platform to allow improved driver coaching and recording utilsing video footage
- Integration occurs through API key available from Seeing Machines or distributor and EROAD
- Vehicles fitted with Guardian DMS hardware DO NOT have to be fitted with EROAD hardware to be visible in MyEROAD
Want to know more about EROAD Clarity Connected Dashcam?
Please fill in the form below to find out more. We’ll get back to you in 1 working day.
Safety in numbers
Our customers rely on the accurate and reliable information our platform delivers to their fingertips. They use this data to make decisions that make their business run faster, safer and more successfully.
Start your journey with EROAD today.