Health & Safety – EROAD Over Speed Dashboard
Speeding can affect the severity of a crash, your ORS (operator rating system) rating, profitability, and driver retention.
Greater transparency around driver speeds allows you to better manage risks and improve health and safety and performance across your fleet.
EROAD’s Over Speed Dashboard provides a record of vehicle speeding events that exceed posted speed limits. The dashboard presents an overview of speeding behaviour across your fleet, including trends, and enables you to focus on individual speeding events and improve analysis. If you don’t have time to log in each day to view reports, you can schedule key reports to be delivered to your fleet managers’ inbox daily or weekly.
- Monitor organisational speeding trends with metrics that report how the frequency of speeding is trending over a month or quarter
- Identify highest over speed locations and share them in driver coaching, and in your safety and staff meetings
- Schedule key reports to be delivered to your fleet managers’ inbox daily or weekly
- List of vehicles that have over speed events by day, month, year
- Colour bar charts that show frequency of speeding events by vehicle
- Details of speeding events including location, date, time and duration
- Export your reports to PDF and CSV formats
FIND OUT MORE
“We’ve seen a 100% reduction in speed events since installing EROAD – and zero notifiable incidents.”
Fleet Manager, HRV
“We have 80 trucks plus trailers, covering the country, and EROAD helps us meet our obligation to keep in spec as far as speed discipline is concerned. From an integrity point of view, we can put up our hand and say our fleet is not out of spec.”
Managing Director, Emmerson Transport
“EROAD’s over speed report is invaluable to me as the Health and Safety Manager. It allows me to monitor our drivers’ speed at all times.”
Health, safety & Environmental Manager, MWN Civil Ltd