Health & Safety – EROAD Leaderboard
Reward great driving
Knowing that you’ve got a great team of professional drivers representing your business can take a huge load off your shoulders. Changing on-road driving behaviour takes time. The great news is that it is highly achievable.
EROAD has found that the key to improved driver behaviour is consistent attention to and monitoring of driving behaviour analytics.
Our Leaderboard provides you with an inside view of your fleet based on key driver metrics, enabling you to set up effective driver training and reward programmes.
The driver ranking shows how your drivers compare within your organisation and tracks how they perform over time. The star rating compares your drivers against industry driver benchmarks.
Encourage better, safer driving and maintain or improve your ORS rating.
“Leaderboard makes my job much easier, being able to keep on top of what’s happening in the fleet remotely. It’s providing me with all the information I need for compliance, health and safety and training purposes. We’re planning on using Leaderboard rankings as the basis for our Driver of the Year Awards.”
Compliance/Fleet/OH&S Manager, Foodstuffs North Island
“EROAD has improved my driving. I can monitor myself and try and improve my driving. Our despatch boss doesn’t make us speed. It’s us that do it. Sometimes having these records makes us come back to reality, to slow down. It’s all about driving safely and getting home safely. That’s why you should have EROAD.”
- Drivers ranked on speeding, harsh braking and sharp acceleration based on frequency and severity of events
- Good driving over time allows drivers to improve Leaderboard ranking
- Star ratings benchmark your drivers against the EROAD client driving population
- Supports organisational training and reward programmes
- Report can be scheduled to be delivered to your email daily, weekly or monthly
FIND OUT MORE