Simplifying fatigue management
Simplifying fatigue management
We’ve made it easy for Drivers to comply with the logbook rules and regulations.
EROAD Day Logbook supports drivers to keep on top of their work or rest hours, through either Android or iOS devices. It’s just easier managing time proactively when all it takes is a few clicks or swipes, with automated alerts as reminders.
Your fleet vehicles cover hundreds, if not thousands, of kilometres of mileage and wear-and-tear each week which can result in unexpected, and expensive, repairs if left unmonitored. Across an entire fleet, these costs can add up fast.
Aggressive driving, harsh braking or cornering and excess idling can also accelerate vehicle maintenance and repair issues.
Running a safe and productive fleet requires a regular service and maintenance routine to ensure problems are quickly detected and addressed, which over time can save your business money.
Accuracy you can rely on to make mundane tasks really easy to do
We’ve reduced the administrative burden of managing driver compliance. EROAD Day Logbook simplifies record keeping and provides investigative tools that examine the driver’s workday. Have more confidence in your compliance with an efficient workflow to manage driver violations as well as an accurate record of your actions to resolve them.
Taking the time out of tasks
Pair it with EROAD’s Inspect, so your drivers can complete their ‘paperwork’ quickly, easily and through their chosen Android or iOS device.
With EROAD Day Logbook, you will be able to:
Intuitively capture work and rest hours
Using a secure authenticated login
Proactive alerts and traffic light indicators
Makes complying with the logbook rules and regulations easy
Ability to display and email logbook data
To support roadside inspections as required
Ensure the driver remains on top of their responsibility for health and safety compliance with a seamless link to EROAD Inspect
Available for both iOS and Android, and viewable on smartphone or tablet
View logbook violation insights and trends
On an easy-to-understand dashboard
Confidence, given it’s NZTA approved
Enables driver self-management:
Encourage drivers to take a proactive approach to managing their own time
Simplifies fatigue management:
Alerts and traffic light indicators help drivers to comply with the logbook rules and regulations
Ensures a high level of compliance:
Provides proof of compliance with an efficient workflow to manage driver violations
Easily examine driver’s workday:
The web-based platform provides investigative tools to examine the driver’s logbook
- Superior cellular and GPS wireless performance
- EROAD Day Logbook is an app for drivers and a cloud-based administration platform
- The app simplifies fatigue management, by enabling drivers to capture work and rest hours via smartphone or tablet.
- The web-based platform provides investigative tools to examine the driver’s workday
- Efficient workflow to manage driver violations, their resolution, and who actioned the result
- Visibility of hours worked each day, and each work period to support the management of fatigue and work schedules
- Fleet Manager access to driver records provides oversight to ensure that NZTA record keeping requirements are being met
When it comes to technology, driver buy-in matters
“EROAD Day Logbook was easy going from rest, to drive, to on-duty. I find the system so easy to use.”
– Deane Satherley, Driver, TIL