Fleet Day CHCH 2024
FLEET DAY is coming to Christchurch!
FLEET DAY is known for its compact, interactive, and impactful style – we inspire,
we connect, and we have fun
100% attendees would recommend FLEET DAY to others
13 Oct 2023 — over 10 fleet vehicle brands confirmed to be joining us with the latest models
10 Oct 2023 — Lanyard Sponsor and Coffee Sponsor confirmed!
Delegate tickets are $110 only.
See you in
What to expect at FLEET DAY Christchurch 2024
Explore and be inspired…
FLEET DAY gives a cross-section of the industry and brings together like-minded professionals to discuss the latest trends and challenges in fleet management. Themed around Efficiency, Safety and Sustainability, with Technology being an underlying enabler.
This year, you will see topics and exhibition related to heavy and light commercial fleets as well as asset management, which is a new addition to the event.
Extensive Conference programme
Listen to 10+ industry leading speakers deliver the most relevant industry trends, challenges and solutions.
Exhibition, with Ride & Drive
Interact with and see the latest industry innovation showcase, with a demonstration area available for all types of fleets.
*The Ride & Drive element is exclusive to this FLEET DAY!
The event will attract 20+ exhibiting companies and some 300+ qualified visitors. Benefit from networking and knowledge transfer.
And a whole lot more…
Discover the latest at EROAD and get pro tips to help grow your business.
More to reveal, stay tuned…
(You may even see some planes at the event!)
What our attendees have to say
“The event delivered far more than I expected. Really enjoyed the whole day. Engaging, interactive and informative”
“Compared to auto events in NZ and overseas, FLEET DAY has to be one of the best.”
“It’s NZ’s equivalent of AFMA. It’s the must-attend fleet management event.”
If you work with fleets of heavy/light vehicles and assets, this is the must-attend event for you
FLEET DAY is designed for fleet managers. If you are deciding on one event to attend on the transporting calendar, FLEET DAY gives you a highlight of just what you need most within a single day.
National Fleet & Plant Manager, Downer NZ
Manager: Fleet Service Group, NZ Police
e-mobility Division Manager, TransNet NZ
Sponsors and exhibitors
FLEET DAY is the place to be with fleet professionals gathering in one day. Highlight your organisation’s commitment and promote your products and services to influential fleet managers across the industry.
Many past sponsors have already signed up for our coming event!
Additional information for attendees
The Air Force Museum of New Zealand is located at 45 Harvard Ave, Wigram, Christchurch. FLEET DAY will be held at the Thérèse Angelo Wing.
There is a complimentary car park on site.
Business casual attire. Closed toe shoes are required.
- Attendees acknowledge and agree that participation in any part of the program activities is voluntary, solely at their own risk and may withdraw from any activities at any time. EROAD will not in any circumstances be held liable for outcomes from any participation.
- Attendees must comply with all safety regulations and event guidelines and are responsible for their own health and safety and the health and safety of others who may be impacted by your activities at the event. EROAD will take reasonable safety precautions, but no liability will be accepted for injury or any loss or damage to property of any person. EROAD reserves the right to withdraw any person from any activities deemed to present health and safety risks.
- Photography / videography that may occur during the event. By registering for and attending this event you consent to EROAD using materials in which you may appear for future marketing without any obligation.
- Any contact information given by you will be recorded in EROAD’s databases and will be used for marketing and administration purposes. Attendees acknowledge and agree that this information will be included in a delegate list, and that such list may be shared with entitled event sponsors; attendees who do not wish to be included on such list must so advise us prior to or at the event.
- Information in the event program is provided in good faith, EROAD reserves the right to amend any details as we plan the event.
FLEET DAY is part of EROAD’s effort to empower the community of fleet managers – providing a platform that aims to break down barriers to share, learn and inspire each other towards our fleets tomorrow
FLEET DAY HAMILTON
Next event date: July 2024 (Annual)
Ideal for: Businesses with heavy or light fleets
FLEET DAY WELLINGTON
Next event date: February 2025 (Biannual)
Ideal for: Businesses with light fleets
FLEET DAY CHRISTCHURCH
Next event date: 29 February 2024 (Biannual)
Ideal for: Businesses with heavy or light fleets and equipments