EROAD continues to develop and enhance the hardware, software and services we provide to fleets across New Zealand, Australia and North America. Find out about the latest enhancements to our product offering below.
EROAD Day Logbook v.1.1.5
The latest version of EROAD Day Logbook (1.1.5) is available via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Featuring a new Sync Events button that enables Drivers to manually push their Logbook data to Depot.
This is especially helpful when events haven't synced automatically due to insufficient mobile network coverage.
This keeps Timesheet data up-to-date for fleet managers to process payroll and manage compliance, minimising the data gap between the Driver and Depot.
EROAD’s new suite of premium data products EROAD Analyst transforms data into opportunity. Representing the first stage of EROAD’s data strategy, these products focus on improving customer access to data. Providing connection to an always up-to-date data set accessed through modern visualisation and analytics tools.
EROAD Analyst Power BI Integration automates much of the work required to derive intelligence from fleet data. Create customised dashboards of your fleet’s location, logbook, fuel and more to drive fast and intelligent insights into your business.
- Pre-built and configured integration lets you pull EROAD data into Power BI quickly and easily.
- Access six months of historical data on location, logbook, fuel, and more.
- Simply connect EROAD to Power BI and start generating reports and delivering insights.
- Easily refresh reports with updated data—no requests to EROAD and no collecting data from spreadsheets.
Access in your own data warehouse environment
EROAD Analyst Enterprise Data Connector gives your Analytics Team instant access to raw fleet data to clean and extract actionable insights for your business.
- Built in Snowflake for reliable and fast integration
- Access all your EROAD data historically up to 3.5 years
- Remove the need for regular and manual extracts of fleet data
Dashcams enables a single-view of all dashcams in an organisation via our powerful cloud-platform MyEROAD. The new enhancement means fleet managers can now easily Assign or Unassign dashcams to/ from a vehicle, or Re-assign a dashcam from one vehicle to another when applicable. Simplying the dashcam install and management process.